Unusual Cathedral (guided tour in FRENCH)
During this visit, the Cathedral Notre-Dame of Rouen is revealed a little more...
Your "Town of art and history" tour guide will walk you through the unknown parts of the Cathedral.
You will discover parts of the Cathedral usually closed to the public. This is an opportunity to descend into
the crypt of the Romanesque cathedral; pushing the gate of the Baptistery in the tower St Romain and admire the close windows and tombs in the Chapel of the Virgin.
- Thursday 10th november at 10:00 am
- Saturday 19th november at 10:00 am
- Thursday 29th december at 10:00 am
Meeting point :
In front of tourist office, 25 of cathedral square - Rouen
- The payment of your booking will be directly debited of your credit card
- The booking of this visit is not cancelable and not refundable.
- The postponement is possible until 72 hours before the start of the visit.
To carry over your visit, please contact our team at 02 32 08 36 59 (cost of a local call).
- GUIDED TOUR ONLY IN FRENCH
- Tour not private
|Saturday 28 jul 2018||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday 23 aug 2018||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday 1 sep 2018||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday 11 oct 2018||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Street address 1|
|RDV : devant l'office de tourisme 25 Place de la Cathédrale|
|Phone number (booking)|
|+33 32 08 36 59|